Flirting and Dating?

I was just wondering whether a guys stops flirting with a girl after he starts dating her. I have had this issue before. The way he is sweet and flirty is what attracted me to him but once we start dating it's like he gives up on being that cute and sweet flirty guy. So I guess my question is are all guys like that? Once you start dating do you quit being flirty?

Most Helpful Guy

• if his natrural personality is flirty then he will always be that way, if he is just acting that way to attract you then he might stop when he goes out with you.

What Guys Said 2

• lool, no, not everyone... some people decieve girls to get in..so over time their real personality comes to the surface...but again flirting too much can get boring.

• It's easy to fall into that pattern and get lazy but to keep the relationalship fire going both should continue to flirt!

What Girls Said 1

• I think a healthy relationship would always continue to be flirty and playful. Maybe not as flirty as when trying to get your attention, but possibly flirting on a different level. If someone was flirting with me and it stopped once we started dating, I would almost feel like it was more the thrill of the chase and now that he has me he may feel he doesn't have to make the effort, especially if we were already intimate. I expect any who starts dating me to still have some sort of sparkle in their eye, still playful, and still look at me with desire...as I would them. :)

• Exactly. It's like it's exciting and sweet in the beginning but once we started going out it was like that playful spark died. I agree with you that a healthy relationship need some playfulness to survive. Thank you(: