If you absolutely had to choose one, which?

a spineless yesman type of guy?

or

a stubborn my way or the high way guy?

EXPLAIN WHY

Most Helpful Girl

• If I actually had to live with one of these choices, I'd choose to be alone. But if I had to pick hypothetically and not live with it, I'd choose the stubborn guy. At the very least he'd have some confidence, even if it crossed into the dreaded arrogant zone (which I hate). But too much confidence is better than zero confidence.

What Girls Said 8

• Stubborn seems to be the lesser of two evils. I value a strong will so someone being spineless would be a bit of a turnoff for me. :)

• Stubborn. The Yesman has no confidence, but too much confidence is bad; especially when you think you are too good for everyone. There are different kinds of stubborn. My way or the high guy is a bad stubborn. A good stubborn is getting what you want and not stopping till you get it. So really the type of guy girls like are: confident, goal getters, and you should listen. It might seem stupid and cliche but it will save arguements.

• Stubborn! I like people with a strong opinion. I'd eat the spineless yesman alive and afterward there is nothing left and I'll get hungry :p.

• Stubborn.. because confidence is key in a man.. I love that about them.. But anyway spineless men turn me off because they lack the protective aspect that I feel men are supposed to have.

• what about the guy in between who's reasonable? either way between your sh*tty choices :) id pick the stubborn guy because he has a mind of his own unlike the guy who says yes to everything (I hate people like tthat).

• stubborn. something baout that is just hot, it's like he is willing to take control and not give in. like he's in charge. I dunno

• both are just awful. neither.

• the spineless guy

i hate stubborn people who won't bend even if they're wrong. and so close minded that they're unable to see the big picture

What Guys Said 0