How soon would you kiss and why?

as it says :)

Is the first day too soon? When you're just starting to get to know someone (first date)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would kiss a girl when it felt right and I knew she would like me to. Although if I was dating a girl and I didn't get that feeling by the 4th or 5th date I would thing something is wrong and break contact

What Guys Said 2

• First date

• Whenever she kisses me. lol I've never kissed a girl before.

What Girls Said 2

• ummm I neverrr kiss guys I'm not "with"

only my BF's I just dnt like the whole hooking up thing, I've done it and all but I hate it, but yea my boyfriend kissed me before we were together... and I backed up and was like ummmm did I tell you I dnt kiss guys I'm not with and he was like too bad you just did and kissed me again, and I completly went for it, and we have been together since,

i mean when it feels right kiss... whether he's your boyfriend or not, just do what you feel comfortable with, but if he's your boyfriend, that means your comfortable enough with him to call him your boyfriend which means you shuld def kiss him.. unless you dnt feel comfortable...

its all on u.. pretty much, everyones different.

• Like if you were in a relationship?

• no, when you're first getting to know someone :)