Why can't I date a guy my age?

Well I'm 17 years old and for some reason teenage guys never hit on me, ask me out or show any romantic interest in me at all. I got to an all girls school so its not like teenage guys are around much -- only at parties really but I do see them. But for some reason guys ranging from the age of 20-26 always hit one me. I've even been in some long-term serious relationships with these guys. But I don't know why teenage guys never talk to me at all. Is there something wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was in high school I usually didn't ask out random girls. I would get to know them over time through school. Going to an all girls school isn't helping. Now that I am in college its normal to just start talking to a random girl, which I wouldn't of done in my teens.

What Guys Said 1

• if you dress vey hot the might just be intimidated, there is a longstanding stereotype that the very hot chicks only want older guys, don't be afraid to start the first move

What Girls Said 2

• I go through the same thing. They might not hit on you because they think you are older. I've always looked older than my age, so I tend to keep that in mind when guys my age don't notice me. Just my opinion.

• ha ha sorry I can't really help, but I used to have the same problem, now I am 35 and always getting hit on by younger guys, the problem has reversed itself, wish I knew why