For all my Asian guys out there, how do you feel about dating an African American girl?

To be more precise, what would attract or deter you in such an endeavor?

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't make any difference. All girls start from the same line for me, and when we get to know each other then I make a choice.

What Guys Said 1

• well. I sorta liked a black girl before but its only because she seems really mature, she's from london, she's not one bit ghetto, polite, and smart.

What Girls Said 2

• Most Asian guys I know only date Asian girls. I rarely see them with any other race

• Asian men tend to have an intense attraction to african american women, this is my opinion by experience. My dad is korean, (im black btw), and most of his Asian friends regurlarly date black women, and I mean, all types of black women from bugey (sp?) to ghetto lol

So It depends on what types of traits the Asian guy prefers in the black women he chooses.