What do to when he hates me?

I had been talking to this guy for a couple months and everyone thought we were going to date. But when he wanted to kiss me, I wasn't ready. After this we slowly stopped talking and we don't talk at all. I don't know what I am supposed to do since I still kinda have feelings for him, when he acts/seems like he hates me.

What Guys Said 2

• It is a cause and effect problem. Cause: You was not ready to kiss him. Effect: He thinks your not interested so he moves on.

Since there does not seem to be any chemistry since then he is going to find another girl. He act/seems like he hates you, but you never asked..that is why you have no idea what he wants. He also probably thinks that you also have no idea what you want..read your description... "I still KINDA have feelings for him..." That mean you don't know if you like him or not. He picked up on that and doesn't want an indecisive chick. Hope that helps.

Here is a solution. You go talk to him, and find out what he wants, but you have to be able to tell him what you want to. Hope that helps.

• i doubt he hates you, but he's not going to ask you out or try to kiss you again after you rejected him. you will have to initiate it if you want anything to happen.

What Girls Said 0