A booty call?

so this guy I met online. he talks to me everyday and sometimes kept asking me to come over to his place and watch movies. usually at night probably around 9 or 10 pm. sometimes midnight. he said he just wants to cuddle and watch a movie and its not a booty call or anything but honestly. I've never met him except seeing his pictures.

any thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmmmm.if he just wanted to watch movies, why not watch movies in the afternoon, earlier in the night, etc?

If you never met him in person, why not first set up a date in plain daylight?

Also, if you never met in person, wouldn't you think the first time you meet it would make sense to talk and not watch a movie?

And why you go there and cuddle with him if you never met in person to begin with?

my thoughts are that if you want to go there to cuddle and watch a movie at 9pm with a guy you never met in person, then at least make sure to bring some condoms and do come back and post how the movie was. :D

• Thats what I asked. he said he had work and school all day. yeah.

guys are idiots.

What Guys Said 4

• Either he's lying to you, or himself, or something's very wrong, or he's 10 years old. If I ask a girl over to my place at 9-10 pm for "movies", she and I know full well that I'm not calling her over to cuddle. It's a booty call, girl. Believe it.

• my advice to you is to go out with him on the weekend on a date before even thinking to go to his place , at least you guys need to go out couple times to get to know him more in real life ,

the online only is not safe ,cuz you can't say if he's not a creep or he is ,so best thing is try to go out with him in public before you do something you'll regret it later .

• he's lying to you.

• sounds like it.

What Girls Said 1

• WOW! This happened to me a month ago! I didn’t meet my guy online but I had only met him once before… he always wanted me to come over in the night time to watch family guy with him…? Weird! Funny thing was when I finally told him there was no way I was coming to his house before I got to know him, he totally stop calling me….

My advice to you is to go out with him on a few dates before you make yourself comfortable at his home. You wouldn’t want to move too fast on it as you never met the guy anyways!