How did your first kiss happen?

Read the questionnn!

Most Helpful Girl

• Favorite question (: My first kiss was with my longest "boyfriend" in Elementary, which was in fourth grade. And the only reason we were together for so long was because my best friend was his neighbor and I was over her house 24/7. So whenever I was over, I'd call him up and he'd come out. One day we were all sitting on my friend's driveway, music up really loud, and just talking. He took a picture of me from his cell and somehow we ended up with our first kiss. Thankfully, it was a good one. I'm fourteen now and that one was still my best kiss (and I've kissed 5 other guys). We still live in the same district, but no classes together since that year. I saw him at the grocery store the other day, and we both just acted like we didn't see each other. Haha. He's dating by new best friend now (old one moved in sixth), but we still stay away from each other. Bit awkward.. (;

What Guys Said 1

• My first kiss happen when I was going to kiss my mom on the cheek. She turned her head too and attempted to kiss me on the cheek... All I can say was at least my first kiss was from the best woman in the world...

What Girls Said 2

• hasn't yet for me :(

• I don't really remember my first kiss because it happened with my best friend in kindergarten. All I remember it was on the bus coming home and he said it was something he saw his parents did because they cared about each other. Remembering it now it's sorta sweet and dorky he was like that. Now we don't even talk :-/