What would you think if a friend you're attracted to- asked to kiss you- out of no where?

Exactly what would be going through your mind? & If you were single what Exactly would you say/ do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmmm..i would e a bit hesitant...but then I would go with the flow.Thats what life is eh?

• Thanks, but what would you be thinking?

• Would you think it meant he wanted to date- or just to kiss?

• Should I be doing this?Should we cross this line?Whats going to happen with our friendship?What do you want from me?How long have you felt this way?I would maybe think he wanted something more significant from me than just a kiss. If he's my friend,i would assume that he knows me enough to know I don't just want to be makeout buddies. If he's more of an associate,then,i wouldn't be so sure what he wanted from me.I would still kiss him though...and just be concerned with all of that afterwards.

What Guys Said 1

• i would say yes to see if I felt anything because ya never know. then if I did I would ask her out a while later. I would thing she was curious as to how she felt about me and I would go with it because I'm a curious guy too so why not.

• I think id do the same as you. How long would you wait to ask her out?

• a week after we talk I don't know for sure though

• thanks:)

What Girls Said 4

• O.O

O.o

o.o

:l

:o

:)

:D

:DD

That'd be like a replay of all my facial expressions/ emotions if that happened.

• Thank:) But what would you think?

• You don't say anything and just kiss him

• Thanks I know:) But what would you think?

• ok thanks, :)

• You're welcome :)

• i would be shocked and probably say no. it's not a good idea to cross the friendship line

• What if you 'liked' him?

• I would say yes

• But what would you be thinking?

• Ohhhh okay, well then you know him well enough. He might wanna date you, or just wanna kiss. It can go both ways. What would you want?

• :) No I kissed him - I'm just wondering if he thinks I meant something more lol