Guys: would you have a problem dating a chubby girl?

if no? why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, not at all. But (sadly) not all guys are like that. Friends could sometimes be the problem. When a guy asks out a girl on a date, he'll ask himself, "What would my friends/family think about this one...". But the good thing about this, is that this will narrow down the 'fake' vs the 'real'. If a guy truly loves you, he'd love you no matter how you look.

I know a bunch of people who end up getting hurt because they basically rush to find their next bf/gf. So..instead of using your heart to find love, use your head as well. Its going to be tough, but trust me...finding the wrong one would only be a waste of time, money, and it WILL end in a 'bang'.

Hope this helps =D

~dyn

What Guys Said 6

• I would not have a problem dating a chubby girl. I am a chubby guy myself. Just look at my pictures. lol Even if I was fit I'd still not have a problem dating a chubby girl. I'd take chubby over skin and bones anyday. ;)

• Well that depends. I'd date someone who's a little overweight but I don't think I could date a fat girl.

link

That picture is about the ideal kind of figure that I'd be looking for. so give or take from there. Honestly though, I could not go for a girl who was fat

• Yes I would because the only people that seem to like me are chubby girls. All I dated were chubby women and I am so sick and tired of that. I really am. I know I know I can personally do better for myself. No chubby girls for me.

• It really depends. I'm big on eating healthy and staying active so if a girl I was dating had a problem with me living that kind of lifestyle then I couldn't date them. It wouldn't be necessarily a negative but it would mean we were incompatible.

• Nope, and because I'm not shallow? As long as you're healthy, sweet, loyal, cute, etc I'd be fine. Being chubby isn't a big deal. And if you really don't like it, we can go on walks together or work out together (or "work out" ;) ) and ya, can work on it together. No need to care. I'm not in the best shape myself :P haven't had time to walk and it's f***ing cold, but I'm willing to do stuff.

• It kind of depends. If she wasn't obese (more than 180 lbs) and didn't dwarf me in size I say that would be okay

What Girls Said 0