How many close friends do you have?

I don't mean acquaintances, I mean people that you are close with and actually hang out with.

0|0
17|17

Most Helpful Girl

• About 6. How many do you have?

Anyone want to help me out? Don't hate me for doing this, I just need some help and it's an oldish question :(

link

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Well, there's about two dozen I frequently hang out with, and about three dozen mates from my old life that I *would* hang out with, but don't live close by.

0|0
    0|0
  • wow I think I'm going to have to go with 3 people say they are my friend and people seem to like me but I would say I only have 3 friends and two of them live in different parts of the state so I only have one that lives in my town lol I have a lot of e friends though I guess that's how I get my thoughts out

0|0
    0|0
  • none

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends on the definition of close. I'm a very guarded person and there are things I have never shared with people I hang out with daily yet I've shared those things with people I barely know online. I guess relative anonymity makes me feel safer sharing for some reason. I have 3 friends I consider as close friends and then a ton of acquaintances.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe 2

we three were togethr from school to same engineering colleges,getting almost identical ,grades,punishments for pranks,bunking collge lectures...&wat not!

wonder what happens if we get selected by the same industry!

;))

0|0
    0|0
  • just 1

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 ^_^ I have close friends who drift in and out. You know, maybe they're nomadic or they're really enigmatic. But the only consistent friend I can really call on is my bestest friend Suzii ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 close friends, 3 including one of my buddy's little sister. So yeah, 3 close friends in my group.

0|0
    0|0
  • that I talk to about really personal things? then 3.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just hanging out with someone doesn't make you close friends.

I have three close friends and about 20 friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • None.

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • Only 1

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 really close friends, known them for 10 years

and a bunch of normal friends

0|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • id say 4

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 26 and a half.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I hang out with a lot of people. But I have about five really close friends I guess. I don't get to hang out with a couple of them as much as I would like to, but we remain close. Not seeing much of each other doesn't change our relationship. It still goes back to the same when we hang out again.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are two friends of mine that I actually hang out with outside of school, one of which is my best friend/cousin.

I have 4 or 5 good buddies at school.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 best friends I`ve known for 10 years and another close friend I`ve known even longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 2 best friends that Ii honestly consider my sisters. Then I consistently hang out with about 5 or 6 close friends in addition to those two

0|0
    0|0
  • Ive got like 3 really close friends...

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 best friends. 1 other good friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 from home and 11 from college.

0|0
    0|0
  • Three. Perhaps two. Maybe just one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Six, five of them being my immediate family members ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • 18 people, Including my boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say like 2 or 3

0|0
    0|0
  • just a handful

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe 1 0r 2 but yeah, not much.

and plus they don't live near me =(

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 9 REALLY close friends. Three live with me here in DC and the other six are at home :)

But I have a pretty big friend circle, and it just got bigger because I joined a professional fraternity lol. So we'll see :)

I'm a really friendly person, but I do consider those 9 my absolute best friends. I talk to them all the time, and when I'm in the area I'm with them half the time. I love them and would do anything for them.

My BEST friend is my little sister <3 hehehe

0|0
    0|0
  • Well as far as really close friends and not just regular friends:

3 or 4 at school

4 at dance

And 2ish outside of both of those

0|0
    0|0
  • One and that would be my boyfriend :) Most of my friends live in other towns and it's hard to hang out.

0|1
    0|0