How should I ask her out?

I met this girl the other night that my friend has been trying to set me up with. We had dinner with a group of mutual friends, but the situation was very awkward and this girl and I didn't talk at all. I thought it was a bust and that I wouldn't see her again because I felt a lot of pressure to hit it off with her and as such acted very shy. The next day she told my friend that she really wanted to go on a 1-on-1 date with me and she felt the same awkwardness and pressure that I did when we first met in the group. I was very excited to hear that and told my friend that I would definitely like to see this girl again. Now it's been 2 days and I haven't heard anything else about it. I don't have her number and she doesn't have mine. My friend will see her sister tomorrow at work and hopefully relay the message that I'd like to go out with her sometime, but should I be the one to contact her, or keep going through my friend? Also how long should I wait? I'm quite busy right now with classes and all ( as is she), but if I wait too long to make something happen I'm afraid she'll lose interest.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Its better to strike while the iron is stil hot because she'll remember you better than if you leave it late ( since you two only saw each other once w/out means of contacting each other.) Also you shouldn't let your friend do everything for you because then it seems as if you're scared to go ask this girl out yourself and the date might be an absolute disaster. Just get your friend to get the numbers for your and take from there. Don't just start out by asking her out. Try to joke around and flirt with her a bit just to spark that fire again and then make your move. if she wasn't responding to your other texts then get straight to the point but I'd prefer you do it face to face.

• You must act now. Timing is crucial. If you let go now, everything will be broken apart. YOU must be the one to contact with her, no one else. Get her number and let her know. Trust me, girls want to hear your voice and charm more than anything else in the world. You have to give her a chance to experience you personally. If the relationship doesn't grow now and quickly, it will die.

I had this experience once and blew it. The girl was so into me it was crazy. I also loved her, but I was too shy and I let the girl of my dreams pass me by. She was perfect. I could'nt make a stupider mistake again. Please go after her, you don't want to regret it.