My boyfriend always makes me text him first!

my boyfriend always makes me text him first...when I do text he seems interested but he will never start the conversation...he used to when we first started talking...but Question is guys & girls don't you hate always having to start the text!?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe you should stop being a clingy ho and wait for him to text you!

just playing but I don't mind texting first, I just don't do it that often.

What Guys Said 4

• It really does get annoying because it feels like I'm the only one interested in wanting to talk and whatnot. I definitely don't mind texting or calling first, I just start feeling like the feelings are a little more than one-sided.

• exactly..its like you say you like me you say you want to talk but then why don't you talk to me...lol& yes it does feel very. very. VERY. ONE-SIDED @ times.

• its dumb annoying. then on top of that after a while you feel like your bothering them so you second guess if you should then they get mad if you dont.either way you can't win

• sounds boring...ditch em haha

• hahah nahh I like him too much but its just something he has to work on ig

• not sure bout where you live but guys hate texting where I live at least my close friends do

What Girls Said 0