How often do you hang out with your gf/bf?

me, it's usually 3 days a week. how about you guys? how often do you hang out with your girlfriend or boyfriend? also, how many days of seeing each other do you consider too much or too little? and, another also lol, what do you usually do on those days that you do hang out? me, it's usually like, 1 day of a special dinner date and the other 2 days we usually just hang around doing usual daily stuff- like what I would normally do with friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• i see my guy once a week. back in high school I used to see my ex everyday.. uhmm I don't think you can say what is too much or too little, it all depends on the relationship and the two people. seeing this guy once a week is perfect for the both of us, even though I would like to see him more often.. I personally think its a bit too much though if you want to spend every waking moment together lol.

the days that we see each other, we go out to eat so its kinda like a special dinner date as well, and then we kinda just hang around and watch TV or a movie or just talk. so I guess we combine your days into one haha

What Girls Said 3

• HA.. 5 days a week. 3 is not enough and I can't get enough of him because we respect each other and get along really well.. We like to play corny video games, take naps and eat. ( don't have much money ). Sometimes we pick places to walk around and look at stuff..

• 5 nights a week. That is because we both have busy work schedules.

• when we first dated I was like every weekend for a few months. When we got married it is like 1-2 times a week.

What Guys Said 1

• We live together, how's that for too much.

• lol, but how many times a week did you guys see each other before you started living together?