I'm trying the "wait her out" thing where I don't text her, why do you think she still won't text me?

I have tried through the advice of my friend to stop instant messaging and texting this girl I like and wait till she texts me first. It's been a week and nothing from her except for stuff on facebook. Is this normal? I'm hoping if I actually make her my girlfriend this will change.

Most Helpful Girl

• So, I'm usually hesitant to contact a guy -- especially if he's delayed before answering me before. Case in point, last weekend I met a guy at a party, he gave me his number and I texted him my name. When I got home I thought I'd text him to say I'd enjoyed his company and would love to chat again soon because I'd left in a rush with a friend and hadn't said goodbye. Radio silence ensues for the next 2 days -- by which point I've worked myself up to the degree that I'm convinced everything is one sided and it would be best never to see him again. Now, he called me since then, but I'm still hesitant to initiate contact because I'm not sure where I stand. FB is way less pressure, and you can kind of tell if the other person is ignoring you by the time they spend or don't spend online. Personally, nothing annoys me more than an unresponsive communicator -- essentially I'd advise against your friend

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know.. if she's really feeling you, she will hit you up eventually. 1 week isn't that long maybe she's playing hard to get and want you to talk to her but then again there's always a chance she might not be into you.

• Don't listen to your friend.. For me personally, If a guy doesn't text he isn't interested. Text her to see if you get a response. If she likes you, she will definately respond. Keep us posted.

What Guys Said 0