Is this still a booty call?

if a guy you're dating calls you up at like 10pm because he's been busy all day and asks you to come over and then you go over but you don't have sex you just sleep over but the next morning you have sex and then hang out afterwards till the afternoon . is that still technically a booty call or is that something else?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll make it easy; women come in four categories: Wives, girlfriends, booty calls, and Pros (pay-to-play, if you know what I mean). Now, which are you?

• I would say I'm his girlfriend ... I hope he'd say the same!

What Guys Said 4

• As far as I understood all these years, booty calls refers to the fact of, calling somebody to explicitly request sex. Thus, if I call my partner in crime and say, 'hey, do you want to come over and have sex?' That would then consider a booty call.

Hence, did he call to explicitly ask for sex, if so, it doesn't matter if you had sex the next day---it would still be a booty call. If he didn't ask for sex on the call, then is not a booty call, but a request to hang out, and then you both decided to have sex later on. :D

• Well he doesn't come out and ask for sex but we've sort of fallen into this pattern and that's what usually ends up happening ... so probably a booty call that he doesn't have to ask for ... the jerk ;P

• Do people explicitly ask for sex? My experience has been that you trade a bunch of "naked and in bed signals", but nobody ever asks for anything; that's tacky.

• That's cause most likely you were born and raised in the usa. Bunch of puritan hypocrites in the usa...in quite a few other countries, women tell you up front all they want is sex. :) Makes life a lot easier.

• It's a tough call, but I'd have to say no. He was probably just wanting to hang out (for the most part)

• no.

• yes.

What Girls Said 0