Is he still into me!??

so every time I pass him in the hall way he just puts his hand up to me waves hello and goes straight to class. After he does that in my head I'm like saying: um,OK? I guess?... that was what I thinking and he always hangs out with his other friends guys. don't forget were still dating.well anyways he hardly talks to me the only time he does talk to me is at the end of the day in science class when were doing a project together. and I think he doesn't want to be with me anymore more what's your advice

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly,it doesn't sound like you guys are dating from the info you posted here.Maybe you guys are just friends...who hang out from time to time. There isn't much back information to say whether he is still interested in you or not. All you are saying is that he doesn't talk to you much and I guess that he basically treats you in a very platonic way.If you have an issue with that,then it's probably best that you talk to him about it.Inquire why he doesn't speak to you throughout the day. Talking to him is best. If he continues this behavior,and it continues to confuse you...then...cut the cords.Seriously.But from what you are stating...it doesn't necessarily sound like you guys are dating.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Well if you're dating, the best thing to do would be to talk to him about this! It could be that he's just a shy guy, and not all that comfortable with public displays of affection and stuff. Doesn't necessarily mean he's not into you, maybe he just doesn't wanna be teased by his friends, or something. Just talk to him, communication is always needed with stuff like this.

• Talk to him,tell him that you want to hang out with him more and that you miss his company,tell him that you don't Look like you were dating.

Dont scream,talk to him nicely.

You said he is shy,so try to make him more comfortable around you,i think maybe he thinks the same way since you said he is shy.