Going clubbing tomorrow, how should I behave around the guy I like?

The guy I like has a table in a club. And he invited a few friends including me. He hasn't invited me personally he told a friend to invite me. We got pretty intense history but we haven't heard from each other in a month. He started commenting on everything I posted on facebook (pictures, statuses etc). And I don't know what to think about that.

Anyway, in the club.. if he tries to kiss me again. I don't know if I should.. I really really want to, but I don't want him to think, that he could have me anytime he wants you know?

Is it okay to flirt with other guys to make him jealous or do I stick with him.. Or what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't flirt with other guys just to make him jealous.. Besides it could back fire on you and he might flirt with other girls. He obviously likes you. You said you have a past with him so maybe he's not sure what your feelings are toward him. Go out and have a good time, ask him to dance, but don't kiss him at first. If he tries let him know you are into him but also let him know you're not easy... Nothings wrong with playing a little hard to get.

• He knows that I like him. I asked him where it was going with us, and sice then we haven't talked. its been a month now.. could it be that he wasn't sure and now he is?

and thanks for you advice (:

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Hi,

I think he likes you. Don't flirt with anybody, let it flow. If you kiss, you kiss but don't go overboard. Just be yourself and natural. Make a memorable night out of it. His inviting you alone is very sweet.