Is this a bad urge?

So my boyfriend broke up with me about 2 months ago.And it took me probably a month to get over him. And I really think I am over him now. But I want to have one night with him. Just to like kinda prove to myself I don't like him.I know it sounds sleezy or slutty but I was just wondering if anyone else has felt this urge with an ex?

thanks! soo I was wondering do you know how I could bring it up? I'm sure he would be down for it but I just don't know howto get it to happen. There is a party coming up should I just make a move on him?or do I have to tell him I am not looking together?
to get back together ***

Most Helpful Girl

• Holy NOOOO! I do not think that's a good idea at all! You just spent the last month "hoping" you got over him.(and in my opinion, the first month of a breakup, especially when it was him doing the breaking up - is the worst of it (and most of us secretly hope within that first month that they will come to their senses and realize they made a huge mistake breaking up with us). What if you fall for him all over again? (even tho you think you are over him) and he turns you down (for a relationship) then you have to go through the whole process of "getting over him" again. It just sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

And yes, its completely normal to have those urges with your ex, but believe me, its NOT worth it. And no, you do not sound sleezy or slutty, girls have needs too!

But there are many ways to prove to yourself you are over him.like start dating someone else!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• you could make a move on him but if its a party that means other people you know will be there and they might see you and ask about the two of you and be nosy later.but that also means, that other people will be there.so you might be upset if there are other girls hitting on him before you could be able to get to him yourself

• YOU SHOULD DO IT.

You just need closure, and it's not like you haven't done it before right? Post breakup sex is always the best for some reason.

• I just broke up with my last boyfriend a short while ago and I feel the same! It just feels like one last time would be good and a better way to say goodbye kind of thing

• Yes but its only because your not over him but you want to feel his comfort and love one last time