Are they all like that?

Is it me or are all men naturally bossy or advice pushers.or is it just LEO men?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I've heard that it's kind of a natural thing for most guys. Generally they have a "fix-it" attitude when it comes to problems, unlike women who tend to comfort more.

Guys are just counted on to be the strong one usually, like to know everything. And of course their ego has a lot to do with it haha.

So yeah, I think it's kinda natural for a lot of guys; us girls just don't get it lol, because we don't think that way. I like a Leo too though, and I have the same problem sometimes. I'll just be telling him about something that's bothering me just to get it off my chest, because that's what I'm used to doing with my girl friends, but instead of comforting me, he starts giving me advice or even lecturing me. It's just something I deal with haha. :]

• Yeah the guy I like lectures me...and sometimes it hurts my feelings because I'm sensitive and I know its cause he cares but I always think he's being a jerk. how do you deal with it.

• What's weird is we used to be soooooooooo close but after one incident (I don't know if its connected or just a coincidence)...but he doesn't talk to me in front of others anymore...its only when we're alone and it sucks...i don't knwo why he's doing it...and the other day he was lecturing me and that just made me sad

• That does seem like it could be connected :/

I don't see why he would suddenly start acting like that...I think all you can do is confront him about it, ask him what's been going on?

What Guys Said 3

• Many women these days are easily as bossy and pushy with advice as the men. Some will even get physically aggressive and they can get away with that much more than men can these latter days, often without any criticism. Certainly not from other women...

• You've just been dating the wrong men; are all women whiny and insecure? ;)

• Is that a hint? LOL

• Heheheh..no, but my point is that you can't generalize; is like me saying....all women are whiny and insecure. Is that true? Of course not. So you've just come across the wrong guys and thus, you need to make better choices! :)

• I just have a male friend who seems to be "lecture" to me all the time..and its like dude...Im an adult.

• I'm a Leo.

I firstly assert that Astrology is monumental BS.

But most men don't just push advice on you. When you tell them your problems, as opposed to just patting you on the back and saying "it'll be ok", they're much rather try and present a way to solve them. They figure "Why the hell else would she be telling me her problems?"

What would you like to hear when telling a man about your problems, dear?

• Not to be bossed around or lectured all the time.

• So you say "I'm having some problems with my boyfriend."

And I say?

• Well this one leo I know in particular he pushes advice whether I vent about somethiing or not...he also has a knack of lecturing people on things.

What Girls Said 6

• No not all men are bossy or advice pushers. Depending how old they are the ones that are usually grow out of it.

• THen it makes me wonder why a male friend of mine was like that the other day. He kinda seemed in a bad mood and was lecturing me on stuff and its like um...I'm an adult LOL

• Who knows...but he really made me feel bad :(

• You really shouldnt read to much into it like she says. Also you should tell him you felt bad on how he acted towards you (that is if he calmed down now.

• Not all men are. My guy is a Scorpio and he just goes with the flow.

• i don't know my astrilogical signs well, but yes, they can be. although you got to look from their point of view. are they bossy? or are they just trying to help you? they may come of strong, but they could mean well. some are bossy to be bossy, but some just want to give you a hand. do them a favor by taking in to consideration what they say. amazingly they sometimes make sense(:

• I think they are more inclined being bossy to help...but the whole approach to it...is kinda wrong.

• xaxa that reminds me of my ex. he was a leo and a huge jerk. but seriously now, I don't think that had anything to do with it.

• My elder brother, 24, is like that! But he's not Leo, he's something else, I forgot.

• I dated a LEO for 3 years, and my experience was, he always had to make the decisions, I could suggest something, or he would even ask me my thoughts but he ultimately made the choices, LOL. He had to be the authority on everything. He was also bossy, but not in a mean way, it's like I was his student, lol. He was also very jealous very very jealous. He liked the spotlight on him. He was a great guy it just didn't work out. I remember I beat him at bowling once and we had to play like every other game just so he could beat me, lol. I should have let him win. Leo's have huge ego's and pride they are very sensitive creatures also very stubborn. He had a lot of other awesome qualities to, it wasn't a bad break up or experience, I had some of my funnest times dating him, and he was great in bed! Good Luck! as long as you can deal with his ego and pride your good.

• See the thing is...my leo male friend (who I have a crush on) is the exact same way. He's sensitive, stubborn, he was also bossy in a ME BEING HIS STUDENT OR KID kinda way. He probably does get jealous when I talk to other guys...im not sure..but I notice he does take over the covnersations or pokes me or does something to get my attention when I am talking to other guys. And he does have awesome qualities and I'm sure he's great in bed and he's fun to be around...but because of how he is..

• Being a leo he tends to socialize and mingle a lot but I think he's mutaully interest but I can't tell because of his social personality. So how did you land your leo and how do I figure out if he's interested or not.