He drunk texted me.. which I didn't know till later.

I didn't go over, and I am not super nice in my texts (kinda bitchy) because he has been very distant since the last time we were together. And yes I brought it up again that I was bugged because he told his friend about us who told somebody else. So the next morning he read his drunk texts. Texts me back to keep my mouth shut and to watch what I say around people, being a jerk.. I never told anybody so why is he throwing this back at me? P.S. he wanted me to come over to have a threesome with him and his friend. Which of coarse I didn't! What gives him the right to be mad at me? Granted I shouldn't have been such a smart ass, but he deserved it.

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like a looser to me. Any guy who actually cared about you and wanted something real wouldn't get mad if other people knew. So he is either playing you, or you are allowing yourself to be playable. If you want to be a catch you have to play the role of one and make him work for it.

What guy would turn down some hot action from an easy lay? not many. and fewer would show it any respect after the fact. Once a easy f***, always an easy f*** in any guys mind.

If all you wanted was to get some ass, consider it mission accomplished and move on. If you wanted more, I suggest you start over in your approach and make it clear you are not a toy. Most likely this one's shot. better luck next time.

What Guys Said 1

• Relax people do stupid stuff when drunk. My friend poked my eye when we got drunk and I thought it was gone lol.

What Girls Said 2

• Here's an idea...

Call the phone company and block his number.

Sounds like a class A douchebag tool to me. Your probably better off cutting him off and movin on with your life.

• thats so true he sounds like a pig and a asshollee and don't be nice to him id he's gunna be like that