Meaning behind when a girl?

if your suppose to hang out, and she asks to you come hang out with her friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• She may be "nervous" and prefers to have it be a group thing, wants to see how you get along with her friends.

OR,

she could just want to keep things on a friend level for now.

(That's why I would include friends/make it a group thing).

I can understand if you were nervous/felt pressure but just have fun and show them how fun you can be around all of them.

• ive already hung out with her befor one on one many times tho

• Oh, well then she thinks you're cool enough to be around her friends, I guess.

I thought it was a first time kind of thing. It's hard to say if you're wondering if she likes you more or not. If you've hung out many times, though...haven't you been able to tell?

• umm well I give mixed signals and so does she so its hard to tell lmao

What Girls Said 1

• well, when I do that its either I wanr to know you better, but don't want to be alone so there's never that awkward silence if it ever happen. either that or theyre good friends and I wanna hang out. but that's just me as far as I know.lol.

• ive already hung out with her befor one on one many times

• then I think she likes hanging out with u.(which is always true). and there's a possibility she's hoping you start to like her enough to ask her out. as for the friends, it could b that she wants to show how great you are so they can see for themselves. but idk.lol

What Guys Said 2

• she probably wants their opinion of you

• She wants to show her friends. Your going to need to impress her and her friends to win this girl.