When to call after you've met her?

Hey all. If I met a girl last night, when is an appropriate time to call (1 day, 2 days, etc.). Additionally, is it better to call or text (in the event that they are busy or something)? Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd text her the following day. Waiting 3 days just makes it seem like you're playing games. If you like her, text her sooner rather than later and it will let her know you like her. When I went on a great first date with someone and he texted me the next morning and I was kind of ecstatic, because I could tell he was just as into me as I was into him.

What Girls Said 3

• Fuck the bullsh*t! Call her if you want to, she might even appreciate the fact that you don't follow these silly "rules" in the first place. If you really like her, call her-it's not a crime. LOL

• I dnt kno about anyone else, but when I'm really into a guy and give him my number then ill think about when he will call everyday until he finally does. I wouldn't call the first day. I would wait at least a day and then maybe send a text. If you wait any longer call.

• text her later on the next day. Don't wait too long

What Guys Said 1

• yea, send a text message. wait a little bit to call though.