Guys, would you be weirded out by this errr no?

This is the dealio- Alex and I have plans for some day this week. I guess the ball is in my court. So I'm going to suggest Monday (which just so happens to be Valentine's Day...), that we stay in and cook dinner together. Would that be too much or what?

Please help meeee. And thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wooooooo you are going to cook for him? and he already has made your life living hell?... What are you trying to do here?. Trying to show him that you are caring person, girlfriend material?.hmmmmm I really don't know what is going on, but from your last question (sorry if I sound creepy but your questions are always feature in the home page) it seems that he was making things difficult for you. The question becomes, who is playing who here? is he playing you? Or you played him but are now repentant about what you did wrong. If it was his fault its better if you let him call the shots, lets see what he does for Monday specially since it is St. Valentine's he should have already though of something I am sure, at least if he does care of you. Don't "beg" to him that way, he will take advantage of you, truuust me.!. If you really feel its your fault then by all means do it, it would be a perfect idea, I don't think its too much.

• Are you talking about my other question about why guys respond to no contact? Because I misread that situation and him completely. I don't really think he's trying to make my life difficult. If anything, I've been very bad at communicating. It's really complicated... Thanks for your insight. :)

What Guys Said 7

• Seems perfectly acceptable to me.

• That sounds like a plan to me. =]

• nah. that's actually the best way to spend time with someone. with privacy and bedroom just down the hall after.

• Sounds fun

• sounds like a good idea to me. my girlfriend can cook way better than I ever could so I try to help out however I can even if it's just stirring stuff so I don't seem like a slug just waiting for dinner to be cooked (like my run-on sentence?). Just cooking dinner together would not spur thoughts in my mind of a serious committment so don't worry about it.

• Doesn't seem like too much to ask, but most guys expect if they're with a girl to get some on Valentine's Day (at least so I've noticed). Man, it seems like every little occasion my gender is expecting more :P

• No that's fun. Why would that be schweird? Also schweird? WTF?

I think I'd be more weirded out by the word schweird. hahaha

What Girls Said 1

• you can never do too much on Valentine's day! that's the only great thing about v-day, IMO.

it warrants you being able to do stuff you would usually consider over the top. :)

• Yeah, I agree but we're newly dating so I don't want to our date to read like "LETS GET MARRIED AND HAVE BABIES ASAP."

• and then when he looks at you like WTF, you say "oh, too much? just kidding, happy Valentine's day!"

if he says yes, you're in trouble LOL

• LOL!