I need a girlfriend? I have acne?

I have been battling acne for 3 or 4 years? Its not severe but moderate. I have always been a funny guy with a lot of confidence girls like me but I just don't have the confidence to ask them out? I just don't see the signs in girls that they like me? Yea they laugh talk but they don't like flirt? You know? What do I do? Do I just ask? What do I do? See I used to be good looking before the acne girls would ask me out? Now they dont? They just interested in being friends now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro you don't "need" a girlfriend. If you think your need one then that's a pretty damn good sign that you don't. No offense, but seriously you can't go through life with the feeling that you're not good enough or not a complete person if you don't have someone in your life. As far as the acne thing goes I wouldn't worry about it too much. Maybe girls won't notice you as much being that acne does reduce your attractiveness level a bit, but in this age group it's sort of a widespread thing due to hormone imbalance and whatever else causes it. So it's really not that big of a deal. Get some good pore cleanser if it's that big of a deal, and get some confidence too. That's the main thing.

• Thanks Man. Yea I understand I haven't lost my confidence...But I have lost my confidence to ask someone out? You I just feel like nobody wants to be with me because I do believe I am attractive..I am a nice fun guy with a good personality and I hope till my acne goes away that will be enough. Thanks for your answer Bro.

• No probz mang, thanks for BA. Good luck

What Girls Said 1

• Acne is part of life, its not really a turn of for me because I used to have it quite bad. try facials, face washes and do it daily. The acne should fade away.

• same here, I had acne real bad too. And when I see girls with lots of acne it doesn't bother me at all

What Guys Said 0