Girls, would you ever date a guy younger than you?

To what extent would the guy's age bother you? Also, would you ever have sex with such guy? Please, explain the reason why or why not.

0|0
18|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually no, but since I'm a freshman all of my peers are younger than I am. I met the guy I'm dating now at school and he's 7 months younger than I am. But he seems like he's got a good head on his shoulders, working two mechanic jobs and being a full-time student. He's a typical horny bastard at 20 though but it's to be expected I guess.

I probably won't date anyone younger than me after Alex though. Because it's just a rule of mine. I can't handle immature little boys. I prefer guys whoa re 25-27.

0|1
    0|0
    • who are*

• Show All
    • What? I'm a freshman and 20, mostly the freshman at my university is 17-19.

• are* God I can't type when I have a headache.

What Girls Said 17

• I already did, and I would again.

I look younger than I am, so when I'm dating a younger guy we look right together... =)

+ I really younger guys...I'm not saying much younger, but I've dated a few guys 2-3 years younger than me and I liked them better...

Anyways...I've found that even though men seem to be more mature as time passes, they really are no differences between a man of 20 and a man of 29...besides the obvious age difference, and the wrinkles. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never have and possibly never will. I always go for older guys 4-10 years older usually. I don't know why, that's just what I'm attracted to :) x

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally wouldn't... lol I think they're just way too immature for me... I think if the guy is ONE year younger and has everything else going for him we might be able to get a compromise but I generally wouldn't... lol And if I don't date the guy... then there is no way I'll have sex with him so... that question is also covered ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't because I might feel as if he doesn't have enough experience... and it bothers me when the age distance is like 5 years... mainly because I feel comfortable with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, because I'm 16 and dating anyone younger and having sex with them would be illegal :) I have dated a 14 year old when I was 15 but it felt weird so I dumped him :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, probably. So long as he's legal! It would be a little odd though. But really it just depends on the chemistry.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I like older guys.

Guys in general are immature, even the older ones, so dating a younger one is just a step down

0|0
    0|0
  • yup. but if it's too big the difference, then no. Depends on his maturity too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but right now , its a bit illegal. In a few years, 3 or 5 years I would say.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way... 14-15 year old guys are so damn immature! Guys my age aren't much better. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm 19 so I'd only date maybe a year or two younger

0|0
    0|0
  • no never

0|0
    1|1
  • Yeah, I would and I have..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm twenty-three and currently dating a twenty year-old. Not a huge difference, but it does effect our ability to go out. The bar scene gets complicated. I don't really agree with the "younger guys are more immature" consensus. It depends on the guy, really. There's "boyish immaturity" and then downright "personal immaturity." The boyish immaturity evolves with time (they never grow out of it, lets be honest) while simple, petty immaturity has to do with a man's personality. Not their age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. Younger guys typically aren't as mature as the girls their age, so they definitely wouldn't be as mature as me. As for sex, I'm still a virgin, so I couldn't give a good answer to that.

0|0
    0|0
    • OK thanks for the answer, but how do you know a guy is immature compared to you?

• Show All
    • So, would you drop me a line? I suppose I'd like to know you better :)

• Actually, I already friend requested you :)

• In all honesty, no, I wouldn't but that's because I'm only 18. Perhaps later on in my life, but not now. I feel like even the other guys that are 18 are still very immature, so I can't imagine dating someone even younger. Right now though, I feel like guys want one thing out of a relationship and I want another, too.

Later on, when everyone's kind of mentally evened-out, I wouldn't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really... maybe a year or two younger.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.