Girls would you date somebody as tall as you?

without the stupid heels. what do you think? :)

Updates:
Woooo I am really surprised of how much Heightism there is around here.
ok I give up, seems like this isn't going no where anyways. Thanks for the people that answered in a nice and honest way.

0|0
14|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont go by your answers here,... attraction has no boundaries, and imo any girl whos short ( under 5'4 ), and only dates tall guys ( over 5'10 ), isn't worth your time, so just ignore them

again, attraction knows no boundaries

0|4
    1|0
    • dude don't waste your time on evangelina lol

• Show All
    • I don't care lol, have your preferences... if this is your real attitude, a guy woulf be miserable to date u, don't bother replying lol

• I feel bad for Evangelina spamming other people's answers.

What Girls Said 14

• No definitely not. I'm only 5'2 so we'd be like a crazy munchkin couple. Plus I'd feel more masculine than him with my heels on. For me, he must be taller.

1|1
    0|4
    • LOL exactly

lmao @ crazy munchkin couple. Good one

• Show All
    • Lol OK honey. Whatever helps make you feel better about the situation. Like I said, I'm not sure why my opinion matters to you so much, but I hope you find someone right for you.

• I feel bad for you QA, attacking everyone who has a preference

• I'm 5'3, so no.

I like taller guys. 5'10 or taller, no shorter.

Shorter guys tend to have the whole Napoleon Complex thing going on, it's even evident on here.

On a side note, I don't wear heels, like ever, unless the occasion calls for it, so that wouldn't matter.

1|0
    0|4
  • Before I would have said no I wouldnt, I used to always always always go for taller guys but then I met this amazing guy and he's the same height as me and we're together now :) it's not important, it may feel weird at first but you get used to it, he makes me happy and that's what counts x

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 5.9 and still growing but height doesn't matter at all. Yes if they are like 5.2 I would think again but cheesy as it is for me a great personality is far better than height. However in respect to your question the same size is great, plus a bonus for kissing ;) x

0|0
    0|0
  • I never have and I'm not particularly attracted to short guys, but that doesn't dictate my choice of a boyfriend. If I really like him I'll like him primarily for his personality...and hair... Hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I hardly ever wear heels, so yes I would date a guy my height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm only 5'2", so probably not. There are not many guys who are even that short.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ok what would be your minimum requirement

• I'll go with a guy if I like them regardless of their height. But, if they were shorter they probably wouldn't like it - most guys dislike girls being taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have...so yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I would! I'm 5'8, so a guy has to be pretty tall to be taller than me. I don't know if I would got for someone much shorter than me though. But that's just me :)

0|0
    0|1
  • Only if I was in love with him

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'2 and I would not. I prefer much taller guys

0|0
    0|0
    • what would be your minimum requirement

• Show All
    • Ok assume you are not married.

• No because as I said I prefer taller guys

• same height=ok

taller=better

shorter=i don't think so

2|0
    0|1
  • are you talking about like not being taller than them or the EXACT same height? some girls have a problem with it. and to be honest I had a problem with it too before I met my boyfriend. I thought it wasn't cute that the guy wasn't taller let alone the girl being taller than the boy, now that I'm with my boyfriend I'm taller than him. tall enough to catch peoples attention with me being taller. but I realized it doesn't matter what people think. if you are amazing than of course I would.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• uh girls usually date guys equally same height to taller. rarely shorter men. cause to them it looks funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the girl needs to be shorter then the guy even with heels on. I'm 5'11" so my ideal height for a girl would be 5'6" or 5'7".

0|0
    0|0