What is your perfect kiss?

is your perfect kiss:

light and soft

rough and lustfull

sensual

tongues etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• My perfect kiss is first and foremost with someone I love.

A soft touch of the lips, the merging of hips and panting together, the sensual touch.

It starts off slow, just a slight contact that begs for more. His lips split apart, licking my lower lip, our tongues meet, it's still slow and perfect, but at the same time sensual and beyond every possible real description. My hands run through his hair, his hands are squeezing me so tightly, pressing my body against his, so he can feel even the slightest movement I make, every single quiver.

When he feels the need to feel all of me, when he's not simply lustful, but sensual and soft, then that is the perfect kiss.

What Guys Said 9

• All of the above, but it depends on the situation.

I think an awesome kiss for the first time kissing that person is either short and innocent, or maybe long, slow and just a little tiny bit of passion. Something that makes her lift that foot. It's got to be gentle though.

• I would say a combination of soft, sweet, and tongue. It gets started warm and comforting, then gets to be hott and sweet.

• My perfect kiss is a combination of where & how. I kissed a girl on a very busy street in downtown Chicago. It was light & soft but I'll tell you it seemed like there was no one around but her & I.

I didn't hear any traffic noise or even see anyone. It was just us for that few seconds in time.

That was a long time ago but as you can see sometimes I still am reminded of it to this day.

• i love light soft sensual with tongues. I'm not into the rough and lustful. the rough and lustful remind me to much of a 1 nite stand. harsh quik and forgettable.

• Rough and lustfull like she really wants me.

• Depends on the girl.

If I like her then light but if she has got it then all of the above.

• rough and lustful

• sensual , lust , tongues .

• start slow and then WAPANG!

What Girls Said 10

• I think it depends on my mood. There are times when my husband can simply kiss me on the forehead and it curls me toes with delight. Or times when all I want is him to just throw me on the bed and be rough with me :-)

• Rough and lustful, it lets me know he really wants me. It's like he wants me so bad that he can't hold back anymore :)

• Very sweet with a little pressure, but not to much. I don't want to sufficate. I like kisses on my neck while taking a breather. I like it when he gently caresses my face and runs his hands through my hair. I also like it when that kissy noise is made. Yeah, and maybe add some rain too :), all that good stuff. Good question! :D

• it depends on the situatuion but I like light kissing more. but then again I do a lot more of the whole rough and lustful stuff too. just depends

• i like tongue as long as the person knows how to kiss lol

but I don't like rough because then you can't move your face or even breath =]

• Sweet and Unexpected!

• all of the above! *grin*

• light and soft, yet sensual.but it always depends on the place and situation

• Lustfull-Tounges.

:D

• i like to change it up between rough and lustfull, and sensual. just a feeling of pure love in a kiss is the best