Why do guys hang out with girls?

Is it true that guys hang out with girls for the one reason that they want to sleep with them?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've got some female friends who are just fun to hang out with, we share similar interests and such but I am just not into them sexually. However, there are a few others that I find quite interesting and would probably sleep with in a FWB situation if it ever came up.

What Guys Said 7

• lol no. I've always had at least 1 constant platonic female friend in my life that I didn't even consider trying to get with.

do girls only hang out with guy for sex? I think not, no double standards now:)

• cause we are bored, cause we want to sleep with them, cause they know other girls and can put us in touch with them, cause sometimes its nice to talk to a woman without many sexual under tones, for fun, cause we want to date them

• not always and there isn't always romantic intentions either, I have a female friend that I've known for like 4 years and there were never anything sexual, although we are five years apart so its not the best example

• yes it is

• Nope. That being said, most guys would be up for sex with said girls if it came up.

• kinda yes

• Brothers need sisters doll. It's not all down and dirty

What Girls Said 0