Can anyone help me figure out if he played me or not?

So yesterday at school my boyfriend and I kissed for the very first time, but after we kissed I noticed that he gave his friend a thumbs up, like they had a bet going on or something. anyway, the bad news is that he broke up with me today and I honestly don't know why. but I've told all my friends about how he did a thumbs up to his friend and they all think he played me and he only asked me out to kiss me, so does anyone else think he played me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry hun, this BOY was definitely a jerk and only in it for a kiss and to play you... Him and his friends are immature idiots so good luck to them in life. At least you learned from this experience and will hopefully know better next time. I know that probably doesn't make you feel any less crappy right now, but just focus on yourself, school, and hanging out with your girl friends.

:)

What Guys Said 4

• Well, that's a poor show from him to only play you for a kiss. In fact, it's f***ing pathetic. Shame on him.

• Sounds like it, sounds pathetic on his behalf...

• WOW he's pathetic... sorry, but yeah, you got played... at least it was just a kiss though...

• You are both young, maybe he was insecure and afraid to kiss you (if it was his first kiss), and his friend was there as support. And thumbs up was just "yes I did it and I survived!" It's silly but not uncommon for a teenager.

What Girls Said 0