Am I dateable?

Even though I am losing weight I am still 30 lbs over. Will guys still be interested or not until I lose all the weight? I am still attractive just need to lose some weight.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, there is something out there for everyone. Some guys like curvy girls, some like athletic, some like petite, some like bony, some like em thick, and the list goes on. If you lose weight you will most likely get more guys because thinner girls are considered "hotties" but if you're overweight you will find more guys liking you for YOU.

What Guys Said 3

• Geeze, of course you are. Don't worry so much about your weight. If a guy turns you down over that, it's his loss.

• As Long as you love the person inside. Let that love shine through and guys will get the hint...even if it takes them awhile to realize it. Remember Love yourself then you'll start realizing that love is all around us.

• Well first, how much do you weigh? I know that sounds rude to ask a lady how much she weighs but 30 pounds over to you might not be so much of a big deal to us. you know?

What Girls Said 5

• Honey there is someone for everyone. There are guys that like women who are not bean poles. If you are attractive and drama free, I am sure a man is interested:)

• Of course guys will be pulled more to the "skinnier" girls, but you can jump right on the guy train. Once they see how remarkable your personality is, you will have a boyfriend in no time. Guys will definitely be interested in you if you be yourself... yes, I know the line is cliche...

• Not enough information! Just remember to be confident in yourself, no matter what weight you are, and to live healthily.

• Yeah you still will be. Trust me!

• If one guy don't like you ,who cares there are so many other guys out there that loves women for who they are. I think that it wouldn't matter, just find the right guy.