First date - sort of?

I'm in high school and there's this girl that I want to ask out, we don't really hang out, outside of school. Should I take to lunch, dinner, movie? Just have her come over to chill? Just curious?

Most Helpful Guy

• first dates often work best when there is an activity that allows talking, but doesn't require it, just hanging out is a bad idea because there is nothing else going on and the responsibility is on your shoulders to keep her entertained and interested the entire time. Movies aren't great either because you can't talk, meals are slightly better because it gives you time to talk, but there is a distraction to fill any awkward silences, but the problem is lots of girls are actually self-conscious about eating in front of guys.

Here are a few links to help you out. They are from what I consider to be one of the best sites on the web for men's advice

link

link

link

What Girls Said 2

• You should start small like go to lunch casually and then if you both enjoy yourselves and feel a real connection, then do dinner or more of a lunch date. Maybe hang out at the park or do a fun activity. Make sure it isn't a movie though because you should get to know each other. You can't do that in a crowded theatre in the dark with people yelling or fighting on screen.

• Lunch, or just have her go over to chill. Going to the movies won't give you guys time to talk .

What Guys Said 1

• get a little something to eat at panera bread, then get a hot drink to go, and take a nice walk in a park or an outdoor mall.