Is this a booty call?

I met a guy online, we talked for a few months before meeting. We went out to a local rock club and had a great time and a little too much to drink. We ended up going back to his place. Afterwards we didn't talk again. I had chalked him up to an "Oops, that was a one night stand - Do not Repeat" kind of thing.

Now after two months he has popped back up on my radar. He texts all the time wanting to get together even though I have told him that I am not looking to be a booty call or another one nighter.

What is his deal? Is he just hoping to get lucky again or is this his way of asking me out?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is hoping to get lucky again; most likely he lost his usual booty call girl and is looking for replacement.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't totally know what he is thinking, I would say though that he just wants to do something with you. I'm not saying that with positive light though. Just leave it as it is. Forget about him and move on with your life. You don't have any interest in him so just end it there.

I live in the Dallas area too, that is so cool.

• If you like the guy, go out him, and let him know that he gets NONE for at least the next 5 dates. And that you're not too sure about dates 6,7 and 8.

You know what he is by what he does.

• no.

• yes.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm in the exact situation and to be honest I want to date this guy however he seems to txt/call when he feels like having sex. If I say that I'm tired, he tells me to have a "good night", rather than just coming over for movie or to relax. Most likely, this guy has a target for calling sporadically and if it's late hours. Whelllp hun, only you can make the right call on this, good luck :/