How to show him I've changed, but still me?

I got kicked out of school, now I have a bad reputation. I'm hanging out with these guys this weekend, and most of them say I'm intimidating. Last time I hung out with all of them, I didn't talk AT ALL. I want to show them that I've changed without making it obvious, but also so they don't think I'm totally different. Common guys You gotta have some advice

What Guys Said 1

• First off, did you change because you wanted to or because you think other people wanted you to?

You have to be yourself and if the guys your hanging out with think your intimidating, maybe you need to change the people you hang out with. What exactly makes you intimidating? The fact that you've reduced the number of things that you say may have nothing to do with why people are intimidated by you in the first place. Personally, in order to give you a better answer I need more information. What kind of reputation? Why did you get kicked out? All these things are important to know because you have to first identify the approach needed so you can show change in the right areas.

• I changed because I wanted too.

I got kicked out for drugs and fighting, which is part of the reason they find me intimidating.

thanks

• So generally your an aggressive in your face type of person with a larger than life personality.

Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you. ~Carl Sandburg

If you really want to look at a bigger picture, then you have to be patient and continue to act normal and I'm sure they will eventually see the effort.

What Girls Said 0