I called her, left a message, now what?

I called a girl, she didn't answer. I left her a message saying call me back. should I call her again in like 2-3 hours or something? or just wait and hope she calls me back?

yes I do like her
so, how long should I give her to call back before I try to contact her again?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't call her again until a day or so passes by. Otherwise you look like a stalker, or desperate.

What Girls Said 4

• Give her a little time to call you back. If you call her back so soon, she might think you are a little pushy and it might scare her off. Don't be offended or upset if she doesn't call you right away. She might have to work up her nerve.

• Well depending on how important the topic of discussion is, I would wait a day or so. If you call every couple of hours you could come across as being desperate. Also, can I assume that you like this girl?

• hmm don't call you too often, maybe text her and say you want her to call you back or something but not tooooo frequently because then it seems like you too desperate and stuff.

• Um I know it might be hard not to call her straight away but I think giver her a day or two if you can . how important is it?

What Guys Said 2

• Wait at least two days. She could have been sleeping, busy, or just simply forgot to call you back. Plus if she did ignore you, calling her back in a couple of hours is just ganna freak her out even more.

Your best bet is to wait, if you see her inbetween the two days that's even better, don't mention the call at all. Don't smother her, or creep her out, then you'll have no chane. If you want her to talk to you, your ganna need to give her a reason to talk to you. Make her laugh, keep her interested in you.

good luck

• I agree with the girls on this one. Unless it's a life or death phone call, I'd say you'll have better luck if you don't irk her with excessive calling.