Would you ever date a fat chick?

I am 5 foot 2, I weigh 195 pounds, and obviously with that description you can see that I am fat.

Plenty of girls say that I am very pretty as well as guy friends. But when a guy who is actually looking to date me he says I'm "cute" or "cool"

I know that guys do look at bodies probably primarily before they consider dating a girl and I want to know how much of a role it plays when you decide? Will you even consider dating a fat chick at all? How fat is too fat? Does the fact that I'm fat automatically make me ugly to guys?

Please be honest with me!

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately guys are visual and sometimes giant D-Bags. Lose the weight for yourself and not just to get a guy. You have to learn to love yourself before someone else can love you. I used to be a big girl and even when I lost all the weight I hadn't learned to love myself, so skinny me and fat me had the same problem..It doesn't matter what your weight is, you'll find a guy that likes you because of what you have to offer and the person you are. I would also like to add that most of my bigger friends have boyfriends or are married. There are guy out there that like a women with curves...

What Guys Said 2

• i've seen lots of really pretty fat girls but honestly I would probably never date a fat chick. is losing weight really THAT hard?

• It's honestly not that hard. I'm not going to lie and say that it's extremely hard or whatever it's just all about putting your mind to it. I know I can lose weight if I really set my mind to it, that's why I joined a gym last week. Thank you for being honest!

• Its possible. I kno this really huge chick, bigger than u, who dates all ridiculously jacked guys

What Girls Said 2

• Confedence goes a long way. If you have it a lot of guys will be more attracted even if you are a little heavy. I am a thicker girl, not fat. Have a pretty face am I am single. I know a girl who is a lot heavier then you and has a great relationship.. So it isn't all about looks is my point.

• Black guys like thick girls. haha.