Big flirting problem, how do I flirt?

Hi everyone. I have a problem with my grlfriend. I am useless at flirting by text I just don't know where to start or what to do. I am 19 and this is my first girfriend and we've been going out for 5 months.

Could someone please give me some pointers or examples pleeeeeeaaaaaase :)

Most Helpful Girl

• if you saw her that day tell her she looked really pretty, tell her you miss her, sometimes longer texts are good because it gives you a chance to show her how you feel about her and if you can explain yourself in a text message then you should be able to do so in person too.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Well, an old standby is 'have you been behaving, or do you need to be punished?' that is good for a laugh, at least, and breaks the ice.

• ALWAYS use smiles, and spell out her name to make her feel like its a text just for her and not just a mass text (thats about all I have lol). Personally emotions are totally useless when it comes to texting (sure you can use smiles, but its not the same effect).