Is there such thing as too old?

Okay...so at what age, do you think dating gets harder? Do you think there is an age when, if your not married or dating someone, you might as well give up?

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• i wouldn't say give up...i also don't agree with any age being "too old" to date...sure everyone wants some type of relationship, well most do, but you can't go looking for it. You have to put yourself out there and be who you are! Be outgoing, friendly, try not to be shy, love will find you so don't go looking for it or you'll be looking forever. Love is the sort of thing that just happens. Don't fret because you're between 30-35...30 is the new 20, literally tho...they say that the personw ho will live to be 150 is most likely alive today...as we advance with medications and research and what not our lives are expanding...hell remember learning in school that people lives to 30 and that was it...now we ahve tons of people over 80 and healthy! keep your head high and your spirit well...dont give up on yourself, just go out there and have fun

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• No not at all. If you have the right frame of mind And an out going personality then dating at any age can be easy or even fun but that is not the same as actively trying to fine a potential husband or wife.

I found the harder you try the more the disappointment and as soon as you stop looking you bump into someone that sweeps you of your feet. You have to still put your self out there and make your self approachable. Don't let your age put you off were not past it yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • 70 maybe? 30-35 is not to old. I would date somebody that age if they were cool with a younger guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.