Is it better that I call or text?

I met this girl and got her number.i texted the next night and we talked about maybe meeting up but it never happened. If I wanted to invite her out again should I call or text? And.what should I say haha.

What's everyone's stance on leaving voicemails if she doesn't pick up? Is it it better to just not leave one and call back some other time or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to some friends and plan a get to gather i.e bar, club, dinner ex. And then call her tell her you'd like to see her you have this thing this weekend and you'd like it if she come. If she said no or she's bizzzy tell he ok call me if things chance and you can if not why don't you call me next week sometime and well set up something. And you still have your friends to be with anyway

• Just say hey it ____. and I just wanna see what your up to. give me a call if you get a chance

What Girls Said 4

• Call! Don't text. I hate texting. It is lame and should be exclusively for high schoolers. I don't like checking my voice mail and I always figure everyone else does too. I just call and if it goes to voice mail I just hang up. Your number will be on her caller ID so she will know you called and can call you back.

• No, you can leave a message. Just be brief, Say something like, Hi jen, it's mark, Give me a call when you get a minute". and you can add if you want, . "just wanted to see if you have plans for the weekend, let me know" Then wait for her to call you back. She will, and if she doesn't welll then you get the idea.

• CALL! my boyfriend is famous for texting and it drives me crazy. how busy can you possibly be that you can't call? How ever texting, just to say I was just thinking of u. for no reason. well that's just sweet.and that's good. don't text for making plans or for convo.ok good luck

• definitely call her. and show confidence its a huge turn on.

What Guys Said 3

• Call! It's better to be much more personal than see words on a screen. That way you can just tell her flat and she can ask you a question if she needs to. I'm sure she would rather hear your voice. A call means much more to me than a text. As far as what to say, It's not that hard, just "Do you have anything going on? Do you want to go to the ____ with me on ______ at __. Not that hard man, you already knew the answer to this question.

• I always leave a voicemail the first time and don't if I call her back another time.

• I would NOT leave a voicemail because that would seem needy. just call her one day and ask her if shed hang out. if she says no just shrug it off

• I think you should call dude. Texting a girl to hang out is overrated and a lot of times doesn't work too well. If you call her she might see that you liked her enough to call her and didn't take the easy way out by texting. Hope this helped.