Is it proper for a girl to be more like the man in a relationship, paying the bill on a date, buying credit?

what should one do when he is in a relationship with a rich girl and he happens to be running broke by day but the girlfriend sims as if she doesn't mind and continuously takes him out and pays the hotel bill and buys him credit for his mobile?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes in a relationship the man is having trouble and the girl will pay and at other times its the other way around. It honestly shouldn't be a problem if your trying to get a job and you work. If your unemployed and not interested in getting a job than yes its a problem.

• I completely agree! HONESTLY! Be careful though because if it goes on for too long, she'll get sick of it and you'll hear about.

What Girls Said 2

• That is nice but make sure he doesn't use you.

• I think it will only go on for so long before she finds someone else. She's being generous now, but after a while, she's going to feel like she's adopted a child. She'll be on the lookout for a real man if you don't step up.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't see anything wrong with it if she's doing it out of generosity. If it was the other way around, no one would question it.