Kissing my girlfriend?

if I was going to kiss my girlfreind for the first time, how would I do it? would I give her like a small, short one, with the tongue? or should I give her a long one? plz describe to me what you boys did or what you girls recieved lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• u should ask her if its ok to kiss her, that was how my last boyfriend did it for our first kiss. I thought it was the cutest thing.cuz it shows that you respect her and kind of that she is in control of what happens and she can go with it how she wants =]

• Haha ty everyone for the advice! don't worry ill try all of it lol

What Girls Said 2

• When you asked this, all I could remember was when I was in junior high, my mom always told me you know if a guy is a real gentleman if the first time he kisses you it's on the cheek. :-) But when me and my husband had our first kiss, it was me who made the move and caught him totally off gaurd, but that just made him like me all the more for being so spontaneous. But if it had been switched around, I'd have totally felt the same way. I like spontaneity! But every girl is different.

• Be romantic.

When my last boyfriend kissed me for the first time he looked me in the eyes put his hand under my chin and just pulled me in and kissed me, it was amazing.

What Guys Said 2

• Don' think about ituch.which is impossible. LOL. Trust your instincts, and trust your partner. She will give you some indication of how far to take it. If her lips stay shut, don't try to force your tongue down her throat. If her mouth opens a little, then tease her tongue with yours a little. Trust me, too much tongue is rarely a good thing. Women want to kiss you, not be choked by you. But remember that a kiss is a two sided deal. Just let it happen, and together you both can make a kiss wonderful. Good luck. I still remember my first kiss. I was nervous as can be, and I probably made a fool of mysel. LOL.

• Kissing with tongue for me is a tease. I'm not saying it isn't a good thing but when I feel a mans tongue on mine I just think about how it would feel other places on my body.

Whatever you do don't put your tongue in between her lips and teeth. Bleh!

Keep it lite and when you are using your tongue to kiss her think about how you would use it to do other pleasurable things to her ;)

• Don't stress him out yet...lol...poor kid hasn't mastered kissing yet.

• Depends on where to kiss, on the mouth or below? Tell her to shave beforehand.