Is it ok to date someone after they were with one of you family members?

If say anyone in your family was dating someone or living together then they break up is it ok for someone else in the family to date them why or why not

its not me a friend of mine is sleeping with his cousins girl but the girl is still with the other cousin. I know that's wrong but why won't he stop

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as it's over. Try to keep them out of the same room, though.

What Guys Said 4

• If you think the relationship will work, go ahead. Think of it like the movie Dan in Real Life.

If you do do this, you'll likely piss off and alienate most if not all of your family. If you think it's worth it, go for it.

• Oh, I had no idea it was as complicated as it now seems. Um. If this is regarding incest, I really don't want to take a stance mainly because what someone does with someone else in this context is a choice. It's opinion big time.

• when you say anyone in your family do you mean your sister or mother , if its one of those family member my advice don't get involve with this kind of dating , why because it gonna make the peopl you love and care about get hurt and for what for a guy ,trust me theirs a lot of great guys out there , again its up to you to make this decision .

• try to avoid it

• it's awkward.

What Girls Said 1

• Cause he doesn't care and is just looking for booty