How to ask a guy to be your date to a dance

There is this boy and I want to ask him to be my date to a dance but I don't know how to go about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you think he likes you...I say ask him straight...if you don't know then ask one of his guy friends if he's got a date...go from there.

What Guys Said 3

• It seems you need more Courage then anything else, it's usually straight forward.

Will you go to the dance with me?

• If you look good then just be like hey you wanna go to the dance? Make sure he likes to dance though, my girl asked me to her prom which is in another state and it was an instant turn off. I threatened to break up with her.

• If your a beautiful young lady then I'm sure the guy won't say no! Yes, if you see any signs of him liking you, then it's a sure yes from him.

What Girls Said 2

• Just ask him straight. He will be flattered and respect your bravery and probably say yes... unless he hates you or already has a date ;] DON"T WORRY OR BE NERVOUS!

• dont worry about it! I had the same problem! just face your fear! What's the worse that could happen anyways?!