Don't people like to take it slow anymore?

Apparently men need to be reminded of the phrase, "lady in the street, freak in the bed."

The past few guys I've dated have all assumed that I'm this conservative, prudish, good girl because I can be shy and giggly and nervous around them the first few dates. I don't like laying it all out there for just anyone and I like getting to know others' layers and complexities slowly and with care. Little do they know how kinky and crazy sexual I am so it's their loss for jumping to conclusions and stereotyping me!

Just a reminder guys, that women hold back a lot until they know you're worth it. Give it time and watch her other sides come out ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer to go slow, to develop a connection, and then let the sex happen, and deepen that connection. Funny enough, I'm actually kind of similar to you, fairly taciturn, but I take my sexuality to rare heights when I am intimate.

So yes, there are men, who like to take things slow, and will still have crazy sex too.

What Guys Said 4

• This is the respect I show all girls. The thing is sometimes it's to slow for some and I lose out. But I'd rather be safe than sorry. Honestly, I'm good looking and can probably get laid as often as needed. But I like giving the girl a respectful amount of time for me to be comfortable with her and her with me. The reason I don't nessessarily look for sex is cause I don't want a kid with some random idiot.

• You know I really do agree with you. People now a days judge everything way to soon. As for me I like to take it slow and get know someone before. I like to be more of a gentlemen and be the kind of man the lady I would like to have would want.

For me it's all about making the lady happy,Because when she is happy then it is easy for me to be happy. So I will do for them and always put them first.

• i know what you mean, I agree 100%. it would be really nice if people in general were slower to leap to conclusions about new people. for example women who always assume a guy is a spineless wuss or a creep because he he lacks skill in "picking up" women, just because he's a bit shaky in this area he's assumed to be no fun, when in reality he is a great and confident guy with a happy rich life.

• Well, it depends on age.

I'm married, but if I'm single again, yeah, I'd be one of those guys who _bolts_ after a few dates and nothing physical happening.

Because I have been burned _ so badly_ by women who did NOT have a crazy kinky sexual side deep within them that if I'm not seeing signs that she is very physically into me, I'd be gone.

What Girls Said 1

• You are exactly like me. Guys do not understand that they might actually have to get to know someone to see all of their sides! We do not like to give guys free invitations to knock us up. I mean really, if all they want is sex, then they should go get a hooker or something. Nobody really takes it slow anymore!

• It's like if I don't flirt with them or throw myself at them RIGHT away I'm this asexual prude. NOT AT ALL. I wanna take it slow. Doesn't mean I will never get there, but I've only just met you! You want that kinda girl, ummm there's the door, go find her because I'm not that.