Woul you date a short guy?

Would any of you girls date a guy whos somewhere between 5'3 and 5'6 ?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband was 5'3", (he's dead now),I'm 5'ft and love to wear 4 in heels. He was an officer in the army and trust me you don't get more ego then some of those guys. He loved the fact that at times I towered over him because he knew that in MY eyes he was a giant among men. If someone is going to judge you on your height instead of who are you then they aren't worth your time. Trust me, someone who is just the right size will walk into your life and you will be the tallest man in the world to her.

What Girls Said 6

• 5'3" is not my preference but 5'6" doesn't sound bad- I'm about 5'4" but it isn't a deal breaker if personality is good. I do prefer taller though... 5'8" & up is my ideal- but I really do like tall guys- I like to feel tiny and petite and big hugs by tall guys accomplish that the best.

• would you be okay with 5'7?

• Sure! As I said height is no deal breaker and 5'6" is no turn off. I would be a little weirded out if they were actually shorter than me but good personality trumps weirded out feeling, same height as me is not a turn off- it's just a lack of a large turn on for me. So 5'7" is a turn on :)

• well I've always been short, I'm actually 5'3 exactly and my rule is he has to be a few inches taller than me but its not really a big deal since most tower over me and a few are about my height.

i chose yes by the way, if you couldn't tell :)

• Height not a problem. My mom told us the higher the man the less oxygen that gets to his brain. I don't know why people get hung up on it. it doesn't bother me. It's not your fault.

• Being over six feet is a huge turn on for me, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't date a short guy. Let's say he was 5'3" but played piano and loved animals. I'd totally be into him.

• I don't think 5'6 is short.. I'm 5'4 I wouldn't mind someone at my eye level.

• im 5'6 with my heels on, and I love to wear them. so no, I wouldn't feel comfortable dating a guy shorter than me or exactly my height.

• you wouldn't date a guy that's 5'6?

• He'd be exactly my height or a little shorter depending on how high my heels are. I just don't find that very attractive for me. Some girls don't care though.

What Guys Said 0