What's the point of the "Would you date me?" feature? It only makes people either arrogant or depressed.

I am incredibly upset at the "would you date me" feature. To have so much trouble getting a date, only to have that feeling reinforced by a 3.5 rating out of 10 with no comments, is just depressing. It doesn't make sense. People with low ratings get depressed, people with high ratings get arrogant, and people in the middle are just confused. What's the point? It doesn't help me improve in any way.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's definitely a risk to put yourself out there like that and it takes courage. It's also difficult because not everyone is photogenic and may be more appealing in person.

People can be pretty cruel on there...and they don't see the whole picture.

I'd say, don't put yourself in that position as you know what the outcome might be if you don't get what you're looking for (outcome of you feeling depressed).

Just try to focus on meeting people in person and go from there...in the meantime, never lose focus on yourself and improving yourself. Good Luck!

What Girls Said 1

• Why do it then? why pay attention? when it comes down to it, there could be hundreds of people who want to date you, and you don't even know they are there. I was single for two years after my split with my first boyfriend, and I thought no one else would want me. Then I got in a new relationship, and suddenly all these guys told me they had liked me for ages, bloody bad timing!

If you don't like the results, don't play the game, because honestly it is not truth, and you know it.

What Guys Said 0