I really want to ask this girl out and I'm pretty sure she likes me. What do you guys think of this?

I really want to ask this girl out and I'm pretty sure she likes me. The problem is I'm super busy for the next few weekends and have almost no time to take her out on a date. What do you think I should do?

Most Helpful Girl

• uh MAKE time to take her out? is this not logical or...

• I play a sport and we have tournaments all weekend in another state for the next two weeks

• then you need to let her know this otherwise she'll think you're not interested

What Girls Said 1

• Tell her that you really want to ask her out and see if she wants to go. If she wants to go out sometime, explain why you can't go for the next few weekends and ask her to hold "whatever specific day would work for both of you" open for you.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't ask her out on a weekend date then. Just hang out with her during the day. Sit by her at lunch or something. You sound like you're making excuses.

• Ya I'm not trying to make excuses and I already sit by her at lunch

• Tell her you need to hang out as soon as your season is over. If you want to do something with her, then do it.