Would you date a person who had kids?

would you date a person who was a father/mother ?

i definitely wouldn't

i mean , a single father / single woman
single mother*

Most Helpful Girl

• I have dated someone with a kid but its very complicated. I didn't mind the baby at all (I actually loved him like my own) but the mom was a whole lotta drama to deal with plus when a woman/man has a kid at such a young age it pretty much changes their entire lives & perspectives. I'm not gonna say that I won't date a guy with a kid; however based on my previous experience I must say that 1) the guy must be really worth my time in evey sense 2) not too much baby drama 3) the guy needs to have an idea of what he wants to do with his life,where to head it to.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes. They made a mistake. As long as they take care of the child I'm not going to pass up someone who loves me and is committed to making it work. PERIOD.

• single father is actually a turn on.. Lots of guys in my area have kids but don't take care of them. Men that step up seem extremely mature..

• No I would not!

• No, I wouldn't.

• Yes, I have.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah. But they'd have to be extra awesome, because kids make everything more complicated. I'd probably have to make a rule that I don't even meet the kid(s) until we're pretty sure there's potential for the relationship.

• Hell no. I am only 17 anyway.. I don't think many girls my age have kids..