Is it just me... or is the dating scene so tiring? and boring?

am I the only one who doesn't like to be single and just want to settle down with the right one? or is there a way to make dating fun please tell me!

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel the same way! I am so exhausted with meeting people, only to have them never talk to me again...or for me not to be interested. It's hard :( I just wish the right guy would just bump into me (literally) and then that would be that. :P Would be so much easier!

• I completely agree with you, it is irritating it feels like your waisting your time and energy with them I mean you got to talk about your self over and over again and the same questions! I hate it! :(

• May sound aweful but at least we know it's happening all over the world and it's not just us with the worst luck ha ha :o) x

What Guys Said 3

• I really hate the dating game for I am not really good at it, nor do I really understand it. It would just be much cheaper and easier to do things like they did in ancient cultures and just obtain a woman by paying a huge dowry to the girl's father. Unfortunately in our more modern culture, we have decided to make things much more complicated now.

• id rather go to the dentist then go on a date. I like relationships tho.

• I like relationships too!

• Sometimes I think that way, but sometimes it feels good to be single and not worry about stressing over everything that she is doing. Can you help on my question? link

• thanks hun for answering my question, I just answered yours I hope It helped :) good luck

What Girls Said 2

• I'm tired of dating. I either don't like them, they don't like me, or I like them but they use me. I'm fed up of it all and don't think I'll be dating again for a long time. I don't want to be single anymore but at the same time I'm much happier in my life when I'm not being messed about. I think I'll be changing my dating techniques. I've ignored my gut before with guys who have used me and won't be anymore. Think I'll also be waiting a few months until the bedroom comes into it too.

• If you want to meet the right one, it has to just happen. Otherwise, you're just looking for someone to fill up an open spot in your life. In order for dating to be fun, you have to put effort into making it fun. (1) find someone you click with, (2) decide to go bowling, mini golfing, or something else fun, (3) go and have a good time. Treat it like a break from the routine, not like you're hunting for a job.