Do you think it's unattractive that a girl doesn't like to hang out with friends?

She could have many friends if she wanted to, but she likes to be alone more than going out with her friends(still hangs out with them but like twice a week)

Most Helpful Girl

• Not unattractive. I'm way more of a introvert and in my opinion it's good to keep some sense of mystery around me. When I'm not in the mood to go out, I'll just say, "sorry I'm busy" and that works just fine with me.

What Guys Said 4

• Nope. I'm like this and don't find it unattractive. If she was my girlfriend, I would like her to hang out with me once in a while though :)

• No not at all. If anything, I think that's a good thing in a girlfriend. At least I wouldn't feel like a loner compared to her. (Twice a week is quite a lot actually IMO)

• no I would not mind that at all

• its all good

What Girls Said 4

• No, maybe she is just busy doing something. Maybe she feels like she wants to focus on other things or she is watching some movies she finds very interesting or reading a book she doesn't want to leave..Maybe its just a phase..

• no, I don't think so. people on some special age will do something that even themselves couldn't understand. but that's not bad, I mean if the girl doesn't like hang out with her friends. that doesn't mean she is not popular. maybe she's perfer alone some time. I thought. but thing's gonna be all right in time. it's doesn't about attractive, attractive is a personality. which might be good, which or not. so I believe her true friend will understand and help her get through this. :)

• it's OK to want time to yourself. there's nothing wrong with that at all

• i am like that... and this is how I'll always be :)